Demo Manual

Discuss anything about ForexRealProfitEA here

Demo Manual

Postby forex@paladin-consultants.com » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 am

Hi FRP-EA Team,

having read the Demo Manual again I've stumbled over a small mistake, which you might like to correct for the manual's next version:
In the 'AvoidNews' chapter, you cite an example of high impact news occurring at 20.15 GMT and two trade signals following this news at 21.14 GMT and 21.16 GMT respectively.
You then said that that the 21.16 signal would not be traded and the 21.14 signal would be.
This should be exactly opposite, right?

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for making a sophisticated EA available as an unlimited demo version.
I know of no other (professional) EA to offer this.
It is a very trust-building measure, and might make many people who usually prefer manual trading over EAs (like me, I've never bought an EA in 21 years of trading) give the automated trading idea a chance.

Cheers,
P.
forex@paladin-consultants.com
Beginner

Re: Demo Manual

Postby Support_AdrianS » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Dear Paladin,

Thank you for your interest and for your kind words.

We will correct the error from the Manual.

Automatic trading is based on statistical probability, it's not that smart as manual trading, but it has big advantages also.
You can test the strategy for long periods of time, you can adjust a correct money management to the system and it trades without "feelings", so human errors generated by panic are overcome.

With this version of the robot together with the next updates we hope to create the possibility of wining on long term on forex using automated trading without the risk of loosing the account.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
Support_AdrianS

Postby unesavage@gmail.com » Sun May 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Why can I not print the demo manual? It's a PDF but none of the PDF applications I've tried will permit printing?
unesavage@gmail.com
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 am

Dear Phebas,

You can't print the Manual because our PDF files are Secure PDF.

We are sorry but we can't provide you the non-Secure PDF, because of many things.

Here are some of the reasons:
- It can be copied and published all over the internet
- It can be modified and some people might think that it's the official PDF and might lead them to some wrong decisions
- might be used by other vendors to create their own Manuals, based on our work, for free.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Return to General discussion