ForexRealProfitEA Demo Version Settings

Questions & Answers

Re: ForexRealProfitEA Demo Version Settings

Postby Support_AdrianS » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Dear davleigh,

The updated version (ForexRealProfitEA v5.26) will be available no later than Sunday November 6, 2011 and will be valid until March 11, 2012.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Postby Tipika » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi, I am trying the ea on a demo account for two weeks on 4 pairs.
Has opened only one trade on usdjpy.
Is that normal? I always see "trade session: closed" on the graph...
Tipika
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Dear Tipika,

There is an average of 4 trades per day when using all 9 recommended currencies.
(By the way, why not using all the recommended currencies and only 4? It is demo testing after all…)
The volatility and price movement for the last month was lower than average at the robot trading time, so this could be an explanation.
Another reason is the broker. We have 5 real accounts published on our website on 3 different brokers and the difference is pretty obvious.

The robot trading time is between 21 and 22 GMT (last hour of NY session) and the "trade session" is closed outside this hour.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Postby Tipika » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 am

it's a demo account, but with small equity (~$300) and minimum order size 0.1 lot so can't keep many pairs opened (yes, i am lazy to register a new demo account :lol: )
Tipika
Rookie

Postby support_CataH » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Dear Tipika

ForexRealProfitEA has been designed to trade REAL money. For that reason we implemented a free margin protection. If you carefully read the user manual you will learn how it works. Having such a small ballance and being able to trade such a large minumum lot for the given ballance, ForexRealProfitEA is not taking anymore trades after a 0.1 lot trade is open in a 300 usd account, in order to protect that account from an iminent margin call. So I suspect that probabli the free margin protection is preventing the EA to enter new trades at 0.1 lot in a 300 usd account. If you really take forex trading seriously you shlouldnt be lasy to do such an easy and not time consuming task as opening a demo acc. Try to do this and tell us if you have any other issues with the new account.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
support_CataH
Beginner

Postby charlesk » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi Guy's

I have just registered but for the life of me I can't see the file to download the EA :oops:

Canu point me in the right direction pls.

Cheers

Chucky
charlesk
Rookie

Postby support_CataH » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi,

Yes, the link where you can download the free demo version is: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2

Today we have changed the hosting server and random problems could have arose. Now everything should be ok.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitea Team.
support_CataH
Beginner

Postby hoyt2004 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm

I just set up a demo account and open the 9 charts to demo trading the recommended 9 pairs. My start up balance is US$5,000. I set up ever chart with the lot size at 0.30. Is the corrected? and why some charts show " the trade session : (closed)" while some are open?
hoyt2004
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Dear hoyt2004,

1. I just set up a demo account and open the 9 charts to demo trading the recommended 9 pairs.

The old version (FRPEA v5.27) works on 9 currencies:
eurcad, eurchf, eurgbp, eurusd, gbpchf, gbpusd, usdcad, usdchf and usdjpy.

The new version (FRPEA v6.04) works on 11 currencies.
audusd, euraud, eurcad, eurchf, eurgbp, eurusd, gbpchf, gbpusd, usdcad, usdchf and usdjpy.

2. My start up balance is US$5,000. I set up ever chart with the lot size at 0.30. Is the corrected?

The Risk_percent for the old version (FRPEA v5.27) is set to 4.25% on default.
That will be 0.21 Lots for a $ 5000 account. That depends on currency pair though and the minimum lot size permitted by the broker.

The Risk_percent for the new version (FRPEA 6.04) is set to 2% on default.
That will be 0.1 Lots for a $ 5000 account. That depends on currency pair though and the minimum lot size permitted by the broker also.

3. Why some charts show " the trade session: (closed)" while some are open?

The new version (FRPEA v6.04) is a much more complex robot that uses 4 different strategies, 2 for scalping on Asian session and 2 for scalping on trend all day.

Not all currencies use all strategies, there are some pairs that use maximum 3 strategies and there are pairs that use only 1 or 2 strategies and there a differences in the trading time because of this.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Postby hoyt2004 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Dear Adrian,
Thanks.
Regarding the risk level, how can i increase to 3%? I have set lot size to 0.30 already but the trade made at 0.06 to 0.1 lot.
hoyt2004
Rookie

PreviousNext

Return to Info & Support