Discontinuation of free Demo

Questions & Answers

Discontinuation of free Demo

Postby forex@paladin-consultants.com » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Hi FRP Team,

with regret I have read that you want to discontinue the free demo version of the FRP EA in 2013.

Does this mean there will be no more demo version at all, or does it mean you'll charge for it in the future?

Cheers,
P.

P.S.: Oh, I nearly forgot: Purely out of curiosity (and if it's not a company secret): How many registered users of the FRP EA for real accounts do you have by now?
forex@paladin-consultants.com
Beginner

Re: Discontinuation of free Demo

Postby Support_AdrianS » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Dear Paladin,

Starting with the next year (2013), the demo version will no longer be free.

We took this decision because it's been two years since launch, we have our historical real accounts statements long enough and sufficient to prove that we are not here to fool anyone and (not least) to use the resources and time we have available to improve our performance, to bring new ideas and new strategies that works on real accounts on long term, to bring the best quality to our products and the best support for our members.

Of course, our robots will continue to work on demo accounts, but only for our paying members.

Your Activation Key for demo account will remain valid indefinitely because of your appreciation; somehow we felt rewarded for our hard work by your post.

I'm sorry, we can't say how many members we have.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Re: Discontinuation of free Demo

Postby forex@paladin-consultants.com » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 am

[quote="Support_AdrianS"]Your Activation Key for demo account will remain valid indefinitely because of your appreciation; somehow we felt rewarded for our hard work by your post.[/quote]

hehe, now I feel flattered. :oops:

By the way, since I've started running the EA on 21 Feb of this year (version 5.xx with 4.25% risk, version 6.06 with 5% risk from 4 Nov), there has been a Gain of 22.69% with a maximum Drawdown of 7.16%.
That's pretty impressive.

Anybody who is interested to see a full analysis: there is a link to a fully verified myfxbook page in this post: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=985

Cheers,
P.
forex@paladin-consultants.com
Beginner

Return to Info & Support