not all strategies are used on all currencies

Questions & Answers

not all strategies are used on all currencies

Postby zaff » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 am

Hello i wanted to ask what this means on the new frp manual: " not all strategies are used on all currencies" , it is below the subtitle use "strategy 1234" do this means that i have to unable certain strategies on certain currencies?

if yes can tell me which one uses what?

if no, you probably should clarify that on the manual because is confusing.

thanks!
zaff
Beginner

Re: not all strategies are used on all currencies

Postby Support_AdrianS » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 am

Dear Zaff,

Not all strategies are used on all currencies, the robot automatically chooses the strategies used depending on the currency used, even if you set all strategies to "true".

This option only allow you to choose which strategies to use or not (from the strategies allowed for each currency), depending on your preference.

For example:
If you set all strategies to "true" on euraud, the robot will trade only strategy 1 and 2, because strategy 3 and 4 don't work with this currency and the robot is programed not to trade those strategies on that currency.
But, if you set only strategy 1 to "true" for euraud, the robot will use only strategy 1 and strategy 2 will be stopped. Strategies 3 and 4 will not be used, no matter what the settings are.

Thank you for the suggestion, we will include this example on the next updated Manual.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Re: not all strategies are used on all currencies

Postby zaff » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 pm

thanks for your quick answer!
zaff
Beginner

Return to Info & Support