Ver 6.06 "Initializing.Please wait" ?

Questions & Answers

Ver 6.06 "Initializing.Please wait" ?

Postby gaurasrs » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 am

Hi Adrian,

I loaded the new version and as far as I know followed your instructions to the letter, yet I still have this message i.e. the EA seems inactive.

Please advise.

Best wishes,

Jeff
gaurasrs
Rookie

Re: Ver 6.06 "Initializing.Please wait" ?

Postby Support_AdrianS » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 am

Dear Jeff,

The robot works only when the market is open.
Please wait until the market opens.
If it's not working then, please send us an e-mail to support, to solve this issue.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Postby gaurasrs » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 am

Hi Adrian,

When I installed it the on Friday the market was open, and still today (Monday) the market is open and I still have the same message.

Best wishes,

Jeff
gaurasrs
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 am

Dear Jeff,

Please check to see if you are using the new Activation Key that we sent you on Friday.
(We made some changes to the protection system and the Activation Key was changed because of it.)

Try to restart the MT4 platform, this could fix this issue.

If this doesn't work, try to make the installation again and don't forget to use the following installation steps to prevent any error:

- remove the old version of our robot from all charts
- close the MetaTrader 4 platform
- delete the old ForexRealProfitEA ex4 version from the C:\Program Files\Your Broker MetaTrader4\experts
- delete the old frp.dll (frp6.dll) version from the C:\Program Files\ Your Broker MetaTrader 4\experts\libraries
- unzip the ForexRealProfitEAvx.xx archive
- copy the ForexRealProfitEAvx.xx.ex4 file in the C:\Program Files\Your Broker MetaTrader4\experts
- copy the frp.dll (frp6.dll) in the C:\Program Files\ Your Broker MetaTrader 4\experts\libraries
- copy the FFCal5 (FFCal6) indicator in the C:\Program Files\Your Broker MetaTrader4\experts\indicators
- start the MetaTrader4 platform
- drag the ForexRealProfitEAvx.xx on the charts

Make sure you have no open trades when installing.
Save a new "set file" for each new version (update), don't use the same old ones, because some differences may occur sometimes, like now.

If nothing works, please send a message to support, to take further steps to solve the problem.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Return to Info & Support