Non ECN broker

Questions & Answers

Non ECN broker

Postby stevechelt » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Hi, I am running your EA on demo on a few pairs with steady results.
But my live account is a micro with Alpari UK, a dealing desk account, and wondered if I am likely to get similar-ish results or if the results will be much worse. i.e is your EA suitable for a non-ECN account?

Steve
stevechelt
Rookie

Re: Non ECN broker

Postby Support_AdrianS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Dear Steve,

As can be seen on our homepage, we use our expert advisor on 2 live accounts on two different brokers. One is MBTrading and one is Alpari UK. The account of Alpari UK is a classic account. Link: http://www.forexrealprofitea.com
Comparing the results, we can say that they go nearly as well. Even if Alpari broker is not ECN, we use this broker for a long time and we are satisfied with it.

Starting this year we use our expert advisor on an Alpari UK live micro account.
Here is the Statement link: http://www.mt4i.com/users/forexrealprofitea7.
The reason why we have not posted this statement on our website yet is because we test the limits of our program, we use the maximum risk possible and we do not want to encourage anyone to use this risk.

Comparing the results from Alpari UK live micro account with Alpari UK live classic account, we believe that there is no difference.
In conclusion, even if Alpari UK is not an ECN broker, we use our expert advisor from June 2010 with good results and we recommend this broker to you.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Re: Non ECN broker

Postby stevechelt » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:58 am

Thanks Adrian,
The trades on the 3 pairs I'm currently testing look very similar, I'm using a lower risk but from a much larger test account. I will test some more then maybe go for the full version.
Best wishes, Steve

p.s. I realised earlier in looking at another post that I was not running the EAs for the extended winter times!
stevechelt
Rookie

Return to Info & Support