Trying your EA, looking forward to some good results

Questions & Answers

Trying your EA, looking forward to some good results

Postby russ996 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 am

Hi

I have downloaded your trial EA and put it on a demo account.

If it looks positive I will purchase and add to one of my live accounts.

I have put the EA on all 11 pairs as you suggest.

All pairs have the smiley face in the top right hand corner and all except for one pair (EURAUD) have the information down the left side (version, spread, risk, trade session etc)

I have set up EURAUD exactly the same as the other 10 but cannot get this info to appear on EURAUD.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, what is the situation with the 'magic numbers'?

Should I leave them as they are?

Will trades be activated at any time that I have the message 'session open' on any given pair?

Many thanks
russ996
Rookie

Re: Trying your EA, looking forward to some good results

Postby Support_AdrianS » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:21 am

Dear Russ,

Please check if the settings are correct, including the Configuration of the MetaTrader4 platform (MT4 / Tools / Options / Allow DLL , Confirm DLL function calls ...).
You will find more details on page 11 of the Manual.

Restart the MT4 platform, if everything is set correctly.

If it's still not working, please send an e-mail to support to open up a secure TeamViewer session to be able to check ourselves what is the cause of this problem.

The Magic Numbers can be manually changed.
We never changed the Magic Numbers in the last 2 years of live trading, but if there is another robot that you use with the same numbers (very unlikely) you must change them.
Some say that dishonest brokers use the magic number of the robot to try to make the robot to lose more, I don't know if this is true, and if so, I think there are plenty of ways to stop you from being profitable if they want to...

The robots will trade only when "session" is open, but there must be a signal for buy or sell for the trades actually to be opened.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Postby russ996 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Many thanks for the reply.

I will put a support email in.

All the settings are correct but just that one pair will not display the details.

Also, I have ad it running for 1.5 days now and there have not been any trades yet.

I know you say it averages 4 trades a day over the 11 pairs.

Can you tell me whether any trades should have happened in the last 24 hours?

Many thanks

Russ
russ996
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Dear Russ,

Usually a restart of MT4 platform should fix the problem.

If its still not working, please send an e-mail to support to setup e TeamViewer session to check for problems.

We had no trades either on the last day due to high impact news.

You can monitor our trades by looking at the live trading real accounts from our homepage. Just click on charts and you will see all the details about each account and what trades are open or were closed.
They are updated every few minutes.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Re: Пробовать ваш советник, ждем хороших результатов

Postby с5327 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Good day . downloaded and installed the demo version,and run can't asks for the key, please help. Broker Nord FX . Expense of the demo 3592085
с5327
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Tue May 14, 2013 9:42 am

Dear с5327,

The demo version is no longer free.

We took this decision because it's been two years since launch and we had a free demo version for our robot for more than 2 years, with full support and without any time or number of brokers restriction.
We have our historical real accounts statements long enough and sufficient to prove that we are not here to fool anyone and (not least) to use the resources and time we have available to improve our performance, to bring new ideas and new strategies that works on real accounts on long term, to bring the best quality to our products and the best support for our members.

We removed all the details regarding the free demo version of the robot from our website except the header that can't be modified, only changed.
We are working on our new website to completely remove the free demo version offer from our homepage.
It is almost finished and it will be uploaded soon.
All news (including the free demo version) are posted on our forum on "News" section.
We apologize for creating this confusion.

Thank you for your understanding and interest.

Should you have any questions or if you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by using our support system.

Hoping for a long-term future collaboration
Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Postby с5327 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Good day,tell me please,you can get a subscription to your expert for the month?
With Respect Alexey
с5327
Rookie

Postby Support_AdrianS » Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 am

Dear Alexey,

We have no monthly subscription available, only yearly one.
We will update our website soon and we will add new options for free membership or free demo version (for a limited period of time, instead of 1 year) in a month or two.

Kind regards,
Adrian.
ForexRealProfitEA Team
Support_AdrianS

Return to Info & Support